Monday, January 21, 2008

Anonymous Bulldozer Gothic Installation at Lebanon Station Florida

Lebanon Station5
O.K. Magellan... CIRCUMNAVIGATE THIS!
Lebanon Station 1
Two large pumps draw well water up to the top of the man-made mountain. Don't think it's a mountain? Walk out on that catwalk and you'll think again.
Lebanon Station 2
Some water is diverted over the spillway that drives a large vaned drum. Why would there be a vaned drum that spins continuously during daylight hours? Exactly the question we asked ourselves whenever we passed the Lebanon Station intersection about 13 miles south of Otter Creek.
Lebanon Station 3
There are two stairways leading up to the shaded observation deck with its cantilevered catwalk of vertigo. Could this possibly be the highest point in Florida or just a Water Slide Park without the slide?
Lebanon Station 4
L.A. may have Watts Towers, but Levy County has Lebanon Station! Check out the full-sized slide show on Flickr.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Driving south on US41 I saw a sign stating "Lebanon Station 20 Miles." Being new to the area
I thought it will be neat to visit and take some pictures. I found the exact location online. Once there, I noticed no trespassing signs everywhere. So respectfully didn't go further. Any update or feedback on the status?

Thanks!

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home