This may be why they call me CRAZY.

Seldom do you find an untouched vintage building is such pristine condition. It even included three refrigerators, plentiful grafitti, a rotten front porch floor, and only a few broken windows. I am about to become the proud new owner of this partially furnished, two bedroom, one bath cottage and I can't wait to get started. (UPDATE: Title problems delayed closing on this house, now expected in June).

Bathroom's a little cramped, but it sure beat the outhouse.

Kitchen could use some updating but it does include three refrigerators.
Rough and sound as a dollar (make that a Euro). Ready for its restoration and relocation.

2 Comments:
Hope you closed on this house--I think it's charming and just the sort of house I'd see possibilities in. I hope too that you keep us up-to-date with your progress.
aea
Give me a paintbrush. I can see its potential. The "euro" comment is perfect.
Post a Comment
<< Home